Hi! My name is Sergey Tselovalnikov. I'm a:
- Software engineer at Canva
- Founder of JUG.EKB
- JVM platform fan
- Functional programming enthusiast
- Writing code in Java, Kotlin, Groovy, Clojure, and ClojureScript
- Technology internals diver
- Constantly thinking about concurrency and performance
- Interested in all areas of IT, and also in powerlifting, boxing, and cycling
I think that it is vital to understand the whole stack of technologies you use from top to bottom.
Here is my personal blog where I share my thoughts and experience with different technologies.